To hear the examples, view Instagram post below.
Here are the steps I take when producing a track:
1. Find a vocal.
2. Pitch bend / edit the vocal (to make it sound more unique).
3. Create a bassline / chord progression around the vocal.
4. Create a top melody.
5. Add the drums & percussion.
6. Fill out the mix with stereo melody layers (top melody & bass).
7. FX (transitional FX, vocal FX, tonal FX, atmospheric FX, etc).
8. Work on the 2nd break/2nd drop and try to make it unique / different. (before this I was only working on the 1st break/1st drop).
👉 Follow my Instagram for free daily tips!